switching view

Home>> Resources

Driver's License Update post eye surgery

Many people wonder what to do about the restriction on their driver’s license after they have had surgery.  This is especially true for post cataract or refractive surgery patients.  You can download a form from the PA DMV called DL-102.


This link should bring up a form that you can fill out and then bring to the office.  Once completed it needs to be sent to the DMV to update your information.  You may need to get a renew your license as well.